The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is one of the most prefered Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) allows nominate individuals for immigration to Ontario. The OINP is one of the most varied and dynamic streams and categories designed to welcome skilled workers, graduates, and business owners.
The Ontario government is developing several streams to support a more efficient immigration environment. Employers with Canada-bound talent should check if any of their employees received OINP invitations.
The Employer Job Offer:
Foreign Worker Stream offers permanent residence pathways to high-skilled international workers who meet requirements. The OINP sent invitations to international workers in these occupations in demand whose employment and skillset scored a 31 or above.
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- General practitioners and family physicians
- Allied primary health practitioners
- Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treating
- Dietitians and nutritionists
- Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
- Animal health technologists and veterinary technicians
- Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
- Medical radiation technologists
- Medical sonographers
- Practitioners of natural healing
- Massage therapists
- Electricians (except industrial and power system)
- Roofers and shinglers
- Contractors and supervisors, heavy equipment operator crews
- Heavy-duty equipment mechanics
- Refrigeration and air conditioning mechanics
- Machine fitters
- Elevator constructors and mechanics
With this update, OINP hopes to better access high-demand international workers’ professional experience and merit.