The New Brunswick Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream targets recent graduates of New Brunswick universities and colleges who have started or bought a New Brunswick business and operated it for at least one year. If an applicant meets these requirements and intends to settle in New Brunswick permanently, they may qualify for a provincial nomination through this stream.
If you have completed your studies in New Brunswick, running/own an active business in the province. You can apply for immigration in Canada through the New Brunswick Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial stream, part of the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP).
Here are the eligibility criteria:
- Be between 22-40 years of age.
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in speaking, listening, reading and writing competencies in English or French, proven with a language test (IELTS/CELPIP-General or TEF/TCF)
- Have completed a full-time New Brunswick post-secondary degree or diploma for at least two years (15 hours of class per week) from a recognized university or community college.
- Have resided in New Brunswick during the academic program (no distance-learning programs or compressed academic programs are eligible).
- Have owned and operated a business in New Brunswick for at least one full year (100% ownership of business equity).
- Have a valid post-graduation work permit.
- Demonstrate intent and ability to settle in New Brunswick.
- Have a minimum score of 65 out of 100 in the points assessment grid.
The New Brunswick Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial stream operates on an Expression of Interest (EOI) basis, whereby candidates must create a profile and receive an invitation to apply before they may apply to the NBPNP for provincial nomination.