The New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream is a part of the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) designed for Express Entry candidates who meet specific criteria.
The Express Entry Labour Market stream works in two ways. First, candidates who meet the eligibility criteria listed below can submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) at any time. Second, candidates in the Express Entry pool will be contacted directly by New Brunswick within their IRCC accounts and invited to apply for nomination.
To submit Expressions of Interest without first being contacted by New Brunswick, candidates must meet all of the following criteria:
- Those candidates who are currently living and working in the New Brunswick, and can provide a letter of employment along with the EOI from the employer;
- The job position should be fall under National Occupational Classification (NOC) code for Level 0, A, or B;
- The candidates must have a valid work permit authorizing their current employment in Canada (PDF copy);
- The candidate has language test scores (IELTS or CELPIP, TEF or TCF) with scores equivalent to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or above;
- The candidate has a valid Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) that attests to the minimum equivalent of a Canadian High School diploma